Dr. Prescott is a physician with the Elliot Lake Family Health Team, as well as an Assistant Professor at NOSM.
- Dr. Prescott is a graduate of Acadia University (B.Sc.H.) and Dalhousie University (M.D.) and trained on the East Coast.
- He has lived and practiced Family Medicine in Elliot Lake since 1991.
- His practice includes clinic work, emergency medicine, stress testing, inpatient care, and some anaesthesia.
- He has four children, the oldest of which started university, at Acadia, in 2014/2015.
- Dr. Prescott looks forward to building the confidence of medical students and residents.
- He has recently been accredited as an Assistant Professor at NOSM, and has been teaching for many years.